1. You need to pay the agency one salary of the candidate with 18% GST in advance this is your onetime payment for 1 year contract. (Agency charges can be divided into 2 parts 50% at time of registration and 50% after candidate joining within 3 days)
2. The moment you are a registered customer your requirement we shall take it up on priority basis and the candidate shall start working at your location within 4 to 5 working days.
3. If you have any issues from our candidate you cannot remove the candidate immediately. You are expected to resolve the issue by speaking to the agency and after that the matter will be handled and resolved. If you fail to do so we can refuse to provide you a replacement.
4. Throughout your one year contract you will be given a maximum of 3 replacement and any further replacement will be chargeable. (Replacement will be given incase if there is a major issue / concern from our candidate’s end and if the agency is well notified in advance)
5. In any situation you cannot ask the agency to adjust the candidate salary against the agency charges paid by you towards the agency for a 1 year contract.
6. Any candidate worked at your location for any number of days or month you are directly responsible to pay the candidate salary to the candidate and you cannot ask the candidate to claim the salary from the agency.
7. If our candidate is giving you issues and due to which you and agency decides to let the candidate leave in that scenario you are liable to pay the candidate salary to the agency and not to the candidate and there after agency shall take necessary actions against candidate.
8. The agency cannot be held responsible for any misdoing or accidents that occur at your location / house from the candidate’s end as the agency only plays a role of a mediator between the client and the candidate and holds no other business apart from doing recruitment.
9. The candidate documents provided are agency verified only and further ahead for your security purpose you need to conduct police verification and the agency does not do a police verification on your behalf.
10. After your contract expires you are requested to either renew your contract and or inform the agency of your decision whether you wish to continue with the same candidate and or we shall bring our candidate back to the agency.
11. If you are provided with multiple candidate interviews and if you are not satisfied with the candidate quality and if you do not start the services in this scenario you can ask for the refund. The refund will be processed within 30 working days from the day agency approves the cancellation of your contract and only 50% of the amount will be refunded and not the full amount.
12. If you start with the services and post the candidate joining you are not satisfied with the candidate quality / services you will be given a replacement however if you decide not to continue with our agency in this case refund policy is not applicable.
(P.S All replacement will be given at agency’s approval and it will take 2 to 4 working days or even more for a replacement)